The mission of the NC Partnership for Compassionate Care is to ensure that patients’ end-of-life care choices are openly discussed, documented, and honored. Our aim is to provide educational resources to the community and health care professionals to improve the quality of care at the end of life.
Have you discussed your health care wishes with your family?
Access advance care planning materials, health care resources, and tools devoted to encouraging people to have these important discussions before a crisis occurs.
Get the tools that you need to help your patients address issues surrounding end-of-life.
Access helpful information on health care power of attorney, DNR and MOST forms and on artificial nutrition and hydration.
- North Carolina Medical Society Foundation
- North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys
- Poyner Spruill Law Firm
- Southern Piedmont Community Care Plan
- End of Life Coalition of Eastern NC
- Hospice & Palliative CareCenter
- Center for Health Aging/MAHEC
- North Carolina Assisted Living Association
- Association for Home and Hospice Care of NC
- Novant Health
- Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care
- Tony Caprio, MD
- Melanie Phelps, JD
- Courtney Whicker Berry, MA
- Mary Ann Miller
- Larry and Sheryl Whicker/Davidson Steel Services, LLC
- Dee Leahman, MA
- Michael Norins, MD
- Ursula Capewell